Thursday, January 6, 2011

WinRAR is Stupid

Don't get me wrong, WinRAR is extremely useful, but it is the idiot of the application world. It's like,"Sure you can use this for a while, you can pay me later." and you're like, "Thanks buddy! I'll totally pay you back!*sucker*" and it's like," Hmmm? What was that?", and you're like,"Oh, nothing..."

But after a while, WinRAR wants to get paid. So it pops up with a reminder saying,"You're time is up. How 'bout paying me now?", but you say something like,"Oh yeah... just give me a few more days, I'll have your money by Friday." And WinRAR is so gullible and says,"Okay! I know you're good for it!"

WinRAR then starts to get impatient:


But by this time, you don't even care anymore about WinRAR's feelings and are just pissed that it keeps on asking:


WinRAR knows it's just being used, but it doesn't want to lose a friend, so it just goes with it. It's the Ned Flanders of programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment