Thursday, February 3, 2011

Buffy

Yes, that Buffy. Do YOU know anybody named Buffy who's NOT a vampire slayer? I thought not.

Anyway, my boyfriend Alex and I were watching a particular episode where in Oz, the stoic Seth Green slash Werewolf, notices another person slash Werewolf and is being subconsciously attracted to her. The problem is, Oz is dating one of the main characters, Willow, Wiccan slash Ginger, and this causes some distress for us, the viewer.

This is how our short, philosophically deep, conversation:






I don't know if I can confirm this, but I think that might be the first time the word "Weretang" has been uttered.

P.S. My boyfriend has the exact same comfy green couch my sister has.

1 comment:

  1. From the conversation, one can assume weretang is a sauce ordered with a meal at a restaurant -----right?
    .
    .
    .
    "and I'll have what (s)he's having..."

    ReplyDelete